The skill points factor depends on:
- Skill points assignment.
- Skill trait.
- The skill points match the type of the show entered.
- The player has the The wand of horse improvement magic item.
- The arena horse bonus.
For every horse entering a show, the skill points are calculated based on the above factors.
- The game determines which skills are required for the entered show type and what is the importance of each of those skills, using the skills importance chart.
- The game calculates the total amount of skill points the horse has: level * 6.
- The game calculates the trait bonus (if the horse has a skill trait).
- For regular players the bonus is 10%.
- For players that have the wand of horse improvement magic item the bonus is 20%.
- For each of the skills required for entered show, the game calculates how well the skills were assigned, in concordance with the actual required skill importance.
Note: Once the skill points factor is calculated, the game will multiply it with the arena bonus. A 100% trained horse will have twice as many points as a 0% trained horse.
Horse #808469 has the following stats:
- Level 256
- Trait: Agility
- Skills assigned:
- Agility: 750
- Speed: 600
- Intelligence: 150
- Total skill points: 256*6 = 1536
Let's assume that this horse enters a Jumper show and let's calculate the skill points factor.
- According to the chart the skills required for Jumper shows are: Agility 50%, Speed 40%, Intelligence 10%
- The total amount of skill points is 1536.
- The trait is Agility. We will assume that the player does not have the wand, so the bonus is 10%.
- As specified, there are 3 required skills for the Jumper type.
Agility points = 750 + 1536/10 (10% of the total) = 750 + 153 = 903.
903 is 58% of the total skill points.
Note: The game will use only 50% of the total which is 768 and this means that the horse has more than 100 skill points assigned to Agility that won't help.
Speed points = 600. The trait is agility, so there are no points added here.
600 = 39% of 1536.
Note: The horse could use some skill points moved from Agility to Speed. The optimal number for Speed would be 615.
Intelligence points = 150 = 9.7% of the total skill points. The optimal number for intelligence would be 154.
- The skill points factor in this case is 50% of 1536 + 39% of 1536 + 9.7% of 1536 = 1516. The maximum skill points factor is 1536.
- The above maximum factor is 1536 with 0% arena training. 100% arena training would double that number (3072)