The Riders Guild
A rider will gain access to a barn at level 12.
Rider guild benefits:
- Members of the Riders Guild get a 10% bonus when competing in shows, this meaning that if a member of another guild has exactly the same stats and horses as a rider, the rider has a 10% higher chance to win.
- The unique riding specialization allows riders to be up to twice as competitive in shows, depending on how high the skill is.
- Riders receive 37 xp when entering shows, instead of the 25 xp base that the manufacturers and trainers receive.
- The riders' XP skill is unique to this guild and allows the members of the guild to add experience points to their horses, without entering shows.
- Riders only pay 75% of the cost required to enter or create shows.